Solution Architect- Permanent
We are a rapidly growing sports technology business that is busy reshaping the way in which people organise and participate in grass roots sports.
Our teams work as autonomous cross-functional agile teams, where each individual opinion is valued, and everyone has the opportunity to shape the product we are building, own the technology stack, and contribute to an iterative development process.
Our microservice architecture is primarily built with TypeScript, Go and React, with GraphQL and gRPC transport layers, and a database tier consisting of Neo4j, Postgres and DynamoDB. All of which runs in containers on AWS.
Can you help us with referrals?
About the job
● Communicate current architectural direction to relevant stakeholders including delivery teams ● Facilitate sessions to determine technical and architectural direction of the product(s) and features ● Work closely with the Head of technology to define and prioritise the technical roadma
● Introduce architectural patterns and practices into the delivery teams ● Build strong and enduring relationships with other leaders in the business ● Make complex technical concepts understandable for non-technical stakeholders
About your referral
● Good understanding and experience measuring and designing for non-functional requirements, like reliability, availability, security and performance
● Ability to create, articulate, mentor and advocate the vision and technical and semantic direction for a product’s and systems architecture
● Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
● Ability to articulate business and technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences ● Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
● Good time management and prioritisation skills
Any referrals would be greatly appreciated!