We are a rapidly growing sports technology business that is busy reshaping the way in which people organise and participate in grass roots sports.
Our teams work as autonomous cross-functional agile teams, where each individual opinion is valued, and everyone has the opportunity to shape the product we are building, own the technology stack, and contribute to an iterative development process.
Our microservice architecture is primarily built with TypeScript, Go and React, with GraphQL and gRPC transport layers, and a database tier consisting of Neo4j, Postgres and DynamoDB. All of which runs in containers on AWS.
Can you help us with referrals?
Do you know someone who has
● Strong experience in defect investigation, triage and resolution processes.
● Experience in incident management.
● Familiar with DataDog, Splunk, or a similar log collation and monitoring tool
● Experience working with microservice architectures and APIs
● Experience using major Node.js frameworks/libraries and development tools ● Some exposure to modern frontend frameworks (React preferred)