Do you know someone that is can challenge timelines, technical decisions and sometimes even the customer? Driven to deliver and can make sure that all stakeholders are kept in the loop?
- Seeking a ‘driver’, an individual who is ambitious and thrives on removing roadblocks to deliver technical outcomes for customers.
- This is a lead role role who’s responsibility is to manage the weekly iteration process for all customers globally. This includes improvement backlogs and incident management.
- May come with an understanding of cloud and automation, if not, that is ok we’ll teach them, but must have the mind and will to learn.
- We work with awesome customers, who are engaged to extend and push the technical boundary, this role is a key player that forms part of the customer team ensuring their success. Our customers are successful within their own industries.
- The delivery lead must be able to communicate openly, involves coordinating daily stand ups, weekly customer meetings and be able to get the right people in a room and drive the desired outcome, followed up with documentation within our tools
- We are a global based team, 3 locations. You are the ‘glue’ to this team, we are recognised for our technology first approach, so it’s your role to help the team of engineers get there.
- We hold regular hack days. The lead will coordinate and run the show, organise team events and anything else that is required on the day.