Love to meet some Full Stack Devs. Funded startup, flexible working, $1000 reward for helping hire.
Agyle Time is technology startup, with a workforce management product aimed at contact center environments.
The Agyle Time product is fully cloud based, developed as a series of micro-services and leveraging the AWS infrastructure and eco-system. It has evolved quickly from proto-type to being a fully featured and compelling offering.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the technical team involved in developing and supporting the product.
Very flexible in working from home and our CBD office.
Can you refer someone? It’s a great job, and we will reward $1000 if it works out for everyone.
The ideal person is someone that is keen to get involved in a fabulous, small, and fast paced team environment. You will need to be prepared to dig in, and do whatever is required. You should have a passion for technology and for building great solutions.
Can you refer someone who would like to
• Design, development, and testing of new features.
• Collaborate closely with other team members on designing and optimising technical solutions
• Work closely with customers, partners, and business owners to understand business scenarios and use cases, and design and build product features
• Investigate and resolve support issues, including communicating with customers, identifying and testing solutions.
• Monitor and manage operational workloads, including deployments, investigating issues and outages
• Creating technical and functional documentation.
• Input into new technologies, and approaches to evolve the product to take advantage of
Can you refer someone who has
• 3+ years of development experience
• Proven experience in developing complex solutions in agile, dynamic environments.
• Write well designed, testable, reliable, and scalable code.
• Have some knowledge of cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS) and deployment strategies and tools
• Experience designing and implementing optimised, scalable architectures
• Experience with query optimisation with relational (MySQL) and non-relational (MongoDb) databases
• Demonstrated experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS preferred.
Let us know who you know. Cheer!